Nestled in a quiet street in beautiful Lorn, one of Maitland’s blue-ribbon suburbs just 700 metres from local shops and cafes. This updated family home is in a class of its own, seamlessly blending period features with the very best of modern conveniences and contemporary style.
Basking in natural light, the interior of this stunning house is a master-class in quality and design. Immaculate and feature packed with high quality finishes and stylish fresh updated new look.
If you're looking for space for the whole family in Lorn, this is the home for you. This premium property features high ceilings, French Oak engineered floors, multi-zoned ducted air-conditioning and plantation shutters throughout.
There are six generous bedrooms including an amazing loft with views over the yard and entertaining area. All bedrooms are newly carpeted, with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The bedrooms are large enough to be used for a variety of functions including lounges, offices or even a library.
The open plan, light filled living space with timber floors and neutral tones gives the space a modern and minimalist look and feel. The designer kitchen offers stone benches, large island feature space, soft-close drawers, walk-in pantry and high-end appliances including dishwasher, gas chef’s oven plus an electric wall oven.
Timber sliding doors allow plenty of natural light and frame the easy to maintain backyard with undercover entertaining area and large outdoor rumpus room – perfect for the noisiest of children’s birthday parties or teen sleepover.
The property offers plenty of car parking with elongated garage and double car ports with access through to the rear yard and undercover entertaining. The property is fully fenced, has side entry and established low maintenance gardens.
• Close to schools, shops, parks and transport
• Highly sought-after blue-ribbon location
• Set on approximately 695m2
• Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Master chef kitchen with quality appliances, soft close drawers, island bench and walk-in pantry
• Breathtaking master with walk-in wardrobe and a stunning ensuite with luxury features
• Spacious and luxuriously appointed main bathroom with claw-foot bath
• Large private undercover entertainment / BBQ area
• High quality plantation shutters throughout
• There is a spacious, open-plan kitchen, dining area and lounge area opening to the rear yard
• Large outdoor rumpus area with double glazed sliding doors
• Easy to maintain yard with automatic drip irrigation and spear point bore
This property is one of Maitland’s best kept secrets. A gorgeous, updated family home in one of the area’s most sought after suburbs. There is nothing to do except move in and enjoy this beautiful family home.
Your dream home is ready! Contact Troy White today - 0432 717354
The content of this advertisement; constitutes Hunter Valley Property Group copyright and is intended for general use and information only. All rights are reserved. This advertisement contains information provided by third parties and is intended to provide preliminary information only. Errors or omissions can occur in the preparation of such material and users should independently verify its accuracy, completeness, relevance and that it is up-to-date. Before any action or decision is taken on the basis of this advertisement the user should obtain appropriate independent, professional advice. Further information on Hunter Valley Property Group terms and conditions are available on our website: www.hvpg.com.au. All images are indicative of the property only.Show More