A recent makeover has transformed this delightful brick beauty into a blend of modernised elegance and contemporary style, creating an irresistible purchase for new buyers or investors looking to gain a foothold in a high-growth locale.
With attractive street appeal and representing unrivalled value for money on a 743sqm allotment, it boasts dimensions that will impress young families and avid entertainers.
Showcasing a new roof, new drainage to the front of the property and new blinds, carpet and internal paintwork, there is nothing left to do except simply move in.
- Freshly painted, new carpet, new blinds, and an updated kitchen for the home entertainer
- Formal and informal living areas beautifully cater for family and friends when hosting
- Large covered alfresco retreat and fully paved around the homes’ perimeter
- Three peaceful bedrooms, three-way bathroom with separate w/c for convenience
- Fully fenced yard for pets and play, great side access and automatic double garage
- Ducted and zoned Daikon air-conditioning and ceiling fans ensure seasonal comfort
- Close to quality schools, shops and sporting fields with access off Tea Tree Drive
- Cherished Aberglasslyn address 2km from Rutherford and 6km from Maitland
Council Rates: Approx. $500p/q | Water Rates: Approx. $250p/q | Rental Potential: $410p/w to $420p/w
INSPECT TODAY 📞 0411 391 954
We have obtained all the information provided herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning and permits prior to purchasing.